Management Agent Insurance

Only specialist management agent insurance policies can offer you the dedicated protection that you need. Whether you are a managing agent looking to cover your own office and premises, or you need to arrange property owners insurance for the properties you look after, having the right cover is vital. And, just as you are skilled experts in your field, we have forty years experience in helping clients of all shapes and sizes find the right insurance for management agents.

As there are many different types of management agent insurance, it can be tricky to find the right cover. That's why you need specialist advice from a company that has over four decades experience in property owners insurance.

Make sure you get the right management agent insurance

Our job is to scour the market to find tailored policies that cover the risks associated with your individual business. We can arrange liability insurance and cover for your own premises as well as provide cover for the blocks of flats and communal areas that you manage.

These risks come in many shapes and sizes and include:

  • Commercial Buildings insurance - this provides cover in the event that you have to repair or replace the structure of a property, for example after fire or flood damage
  • Contents insurance - this protects property contents against a range of risks including fire and theft
  • Property Owners Liability insurance - this covers you for your legal liability for injury to third parties or their property whilst on your premises
  • Office insurance - this protects your office staff, your office based equipment and even your office itself against a range of risks

Get in touch with us today to have a chat about all your management agent insurance requirements. For a no obligation quote, either ring our specialists now on (01403) 751330 or, click the link below.

call me

Visit our property owners insurance page for any further information.