Estate Agent Insurance

Have you got the right estate agent insurance? If not, you could find yourself with more than unsold properties on your hands.

Running an estate agency is a specialist business. General insurance policies may be inadequate to cover the particular risks that your company faces. So, it is vitally important that you ensure you have specialist cover, and crucial that you don't pay more than you have to for it.

You are likely to have valuable office equipment and fittings that you need to protect and you may also need specialist cover for customer's keys.

We have been providing insurance for estate agents for over forty years and so you can trust us to find the right cover for you.

Comprehensive estate agent insurance at the right price

When you call us, we will learn all about your estate agency business. Only by understanding your company can we establish exactly the right professional indemnity insurance cover that you need. We will then scour the market for you to find the most suitable cover. And, we will also attempt to find the most competitive price.

You can benefit from estate agent insurance protection such as:

  • Business contents and stock - this covers all your office contents including computers and office equipment
  • Public Liability insurance - protecting you against claims from the public (for example, injury sustained by a member of the public on your premises)
  • Business Interruption insurance - this helps you remain in business by covering loss of profits and reasonable expenditure incurred as a result of a loss covered under your estate agent insurance policy
  • Employers Liability insurance - protecting your employees against claims whilst they are working for you (for example, an employee may be injured by a trip or fall on your premises)

Get in touch with us now to have a chat about all your estate agent insurance requirements. For a no obligation quote, click the link below or ring us today on (01403) 751330.

call me

Visit our professional indemnity insurance page for any further information.