Cafe Insurance

Having the right cafe insurance lets you have your cake and eat it.

Food and drink is a specialist trade. Standard insurance policies may not cover the specific risks that your business faces, meaning you could be left out of pocket in the event of a claim. We understand the nature of the retailer insurance market, meaning we can find the right cover for your business.

We have over forty years experience in finding insurance for cafes. Whether you run a small cafe with a couple of employees or you run a chain of successful cafes, you can trust us to find a comprehensive retailer insurance policy at a competitive price.

The right cafe insurance for you

Just as your customers turn to you for the perfect coffee or cake, our clients come to us for our expertise in the cafe insurance market. We'll take the time to find out about your individual business and tailor a policy that will make sure you are fully protected.

We can cover a range of cafe insurance risks including:

  • Public liability insurance - this covers accidental injury to the public or damage or loss of their property as a result of the operation of your business
  • Business contents - this covers all your valuable cafe and kitchen equipment against a range of risks including theft, fire and malicious damage
  • Money insurance - often included with insurance for cafes, this covers any cash at your premises during business hours or overnight
  • Cafe Employers Liability insurance - this covers your liability to your employees for any damage or injury they suffer whilst at work (for example an employee may burn or scald themselves)
  • Denial of access insurance - this protects you if your business is adversely affected by a fire or other risk nearby which restricts customer access to your cafe and impacts on your turnover.

To find out how we can help with all your cafe insurance needs, click the link below or call us now on (01403) 751330.

call me

Visit our retailer insurance page for any further information.